I just made a Twitter account... and I have to say...
...it's fake... and gay!!!
I mean, why in the world would anyone care what am I doing now???
and why in the world would I be informing the world about what am I doing now??
seriously... I wouldn't want to inform my loved ones about what am I doing now... I'm free to do whatever I want, and I'm NOT letting anyone know about it!!! :p :p
(well... actually you know what I'm doing right now cuz this comment will have a time and a date posted underneath... but oooh well... balls!!!)
ok.... yea, I know... enough with me watching Ray's episodes all the time.... They are fake and gay, but they can actually be really funny some times.. :p hehe
Like this one... --> ATTACKED BY A LION!!!
The doggy is "ALL the Money"!!!! :D
So, that's it for today.... I'm going for some swimming... (aahhh actually I wish I would.. but I have to study some fish... which is ok comparing to the Analysis I will be studying next week... pffff)
Tomorrow might be an interesting photo day, so I'm excited about that :D
I might even post some of the pictures I have taken.. so until then, hold on... and just keep swimming ;)
xoxoxo
Κυριακή 24 Ιανουαρίου 2010
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)

maybe I need to start putting titles to my themes every time.. oh well..
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI'll get used to it some time...
Exploring twitter is not so bad after all...I hope I see more posts about job openings!! yey! - leme twra...-
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή